offre d'emploi Miami Beach – Agent de reservation

Back to homepage

Accueil – Le journal des francophones de Floride Forums Petites annonces classées gratuites offre d'emploi Miami Beach – Agent de reservation

Ce sujet a 3 réponses, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Mrs F. Leonias, il y a 5 mois.

• Auteur

MIAMI HABITAT

Real estate resort developer in Miami Beach is looking for a reservation agent to process bookings and respond to guest inquiries from incoming calls, emails as well as leads generate through Online Travel Agencies (OTA). Agent will also follow up with potential guests through outbound calls.

MANDATORY: Authorized to work in the US – bilingual French & English

Job specifications:

– Manage and track reservations and contacts from online travel agencies

– Answer customer phone calls and process reservations

– Answer customer phone calls and provide them with the requested information

– Reply to emails from customers and / or other partners and send price quotes

– Respond to inquiries through our website’s online chat

– Communicate with customers via online travel agency websites and optimize positioning

– Update and audit rates and schedules

– Make a daily activity report

– Assist clients

– Update PMS software if necessary

Required:

– Bilingual: French & English

– Strong organizational skills

– Ability to manage & prioritize daily duties

– Ability to multitask

– Good customer service skills

– Able to conduct through Internet Searches

– Experience working with PMS systems (Hotel / property management software)

Job Types: Full-time, Commission

Salary: $28,000.00 /year

• #63269 Répondre

Johanne Gosselin

Offre d’emploi Miami Beach-Agent de réservation.

• #63300 Répondre

annie

Good morning,

I’m a French Canadian living in Miami and currently completing my MBA program at the University of Miami. I’m very interested in the position of Beach-Agent de réservation.

I could meet with you and send you my resume upon request.

Merci et au plaisir

Annie St-Cyr

• #65627 Répondre

Mrs F. Leonias

Dear Sir, Madam,

Being myself a host for my two properties in Brazil but leaving in Miami beach full-time, make me fully aware of the importance to give a fast and correct answer to any prospect or confirmed clients.
    For the past three years I am the treasurer and President of my building’s association,which requested many competences you are asking for.
    I am fluent in French, Portuguese and English ,languages that I practiced during many years in the hospitality industry.

If you are still looking for an « agent de réservation  » and if you have an interest in my profile, I will be pleased to meet with you at your most convenient time .

Regards ,

Mrs F.Leonias

Répondre à : offre d'emploi Miami Beach – Agent de reservation
Vos informations:

Nous avons besoin d’amourrrrr !

Un like sur Facebook, c’est très important pour la presse indépendante

Vous pouvez le faire ci-dessous.   MERCI A VOUS !